mYak | Baby Yak Lace
Approximately 1150 grams
Two strands held together (4025 meters each strand)
Shown in color Dusty Pink
Yarn requirements are based on the suggested tension and yarn. Tension is not critical in this project, but may significantly change the yarn requirements. We recommend purchasing sufficient yarn.
Size 3.50 mm
or size needed to achieve stated tension.
24 stitches and 13 rows = 10 cm
in double crochet unblocked
132 cm wide by 210 cm long
Measurements taken from relaxed blanket after blocking.
- Tapestry needle
- Blocking wires and T-pins are recommended for best results.
Enrique Classic Yak Blanket Crochet Pattern
$7.00 USD (PDF DOWNLOAD)
*This is for a PDF crochet pattern ONLY! Not an actual blanket.
- Pattern instructions are charted only
- Worked from end to end
- Worked back and forth (flat)
- Geometric pattern
- US terminology
- Blocking wires and T-pins are recommended
- 2 PDF files : English and French