Cashmere 2/28 Nm
Approximately 3640 meters/260 grams
*Quantity of yarn is approximate as it is based on average requirements.
Size 1.50 mm
or size needed to achieve stated tension.
46 stitches and 26 rows = 10 cm
in double crochet unblocked
66 cm wide by 192 cm long
Measurements taken from relaxed shawl after blocking.
- Tapestry needle
- Blocking wires and T-pins are recommended for best results.
Francis Lightweight Cashmere Shawl Crochet Pattern
$7.00 USD (PDF DOWNLOAD)
*This is for a PDF crochet pattern ONLY! Not an actual shawl.
- Worked from end to end
- Worked back and forth (flat)
- Geometric pattern
- US terminology
- Pattern instructions are charted
- Blocking wires and T-pins are recommended
- 2 PDF files : English and French