mYak | Baby Yak Lace
Approximately 1200 grams
Two strands held together (4200 meters each strand)
Shown in color Oatmeal
Yarn requirements are based on the suggested tension and yarn. Tension is not critical in this project, but may significantly change the yarn requirements. We recommend purchasing sufficient yarn.
Size 3.50 mm
or size needed to achieve stated tension.
24 stitches and 13 rows = 10 cm
in double crochet unblocked
140 cm wide by 208 cm long
Measurements taken from relaxed blanket after blocking.
- Tapestry needle
- Blocking wires and T-pins are recommended for best results.
Gabriel Classic Yak Blanket Crochet Pattern
$7.00 USD (PDF DOWNLOAD)
*This is for a PDF crochet pattern ONLY! Not an actual blanket.
- Pattern instructions are charted
- Worked from end to end
- Worked back and forth (flat)
- Geometric pattern
- US terminology
- Blocking wires and T-pins are recommended
- 2 PDF files : English and French