Cashmere 4/28 Nm
Approximately 6615 meters/945 grams
Cashmere 4/28 Nm can be substitute with 2 strands of cashmere 2/28 Nm held double (6615 meters each strand).
*Yarn requirements are based on the stated tension and suggested yarn. Tension is not critical in this project, but may significantly change the yarn requirements. We recommend purchasing sufficient yarn.
Size 2.50 mm
or size needed to achieve stated tension.
31 stitches and 18 rows = 10 cm
in double crochet unblocked
135 cm wide by 195 cm long
Measurements taken from relaxed blanket after blocking.
- Tapestry needle
- Blocking wires and T-pins are recommended for best results.
Gabriel Lightweight Cashmere Blanket Crochet Pattern
$7.00 USD (PDF DOWNLOAD)
*This is for a PDF crochet pattern ONLY! Not an actual blanket.
- Worked from end to end
- Worked back and forth (flat)
- Geometric pattern
- US terminology
- Pattern instructions are charted
- Blocking wires and T-pins are recommended
- 2 PDF files : English and French