Julie Asselin Nurtured Fine, 9 cones/1008 grams
Zegna Baruffa Cashwool 2/30 Nm, 425 grams
Approximately 6370 meters of each yarn held together.
*Quantities of yarn are approximate as they are based on average requirements. Suggested yarns can be substituted with 6370 meters of fingering weight yarn.
Size 3.50 mm
or size needed to achieve stated tension.
25 stitches and 13 rows = 10 cm
in double crochet unblocked
155 cm wide by 213 cm long
Measurements taken from relaxed blanket after blocking.
- Tapestry needle
- Blocking wires and T-pins are recommended for best results.
Hayden Classic Wool Blanket Crochet Pattern
$7.00 USD (PDF DOWNLOAD)
*This is for a PDF crochet pattern ONLY! Not an actual blanket.
- Worked from end to end
- Worked back and forth (flat)
- Geometric pattern
- US terminology
- Pattern instructions are charted
- Blocking wires and T-pins are recommended
- 2 PDF files : English and French