TitiTyy Tukuwool Sock
80 % Finnish wool, 20 % nylon
160 m per 50 g
Approximately 40 skeins (6400 meters / 2000 grams)
Shown in colour Auri
*Quantities of yarn are approximate as they are based on average requirements.
Size 3.50 mm
or size needed to achieve stated tension.
22 stitches and 12 rows = 10 cm
in double crochet unblocked
165 cm wide by 235 cm long
Measurements taken from relaxed blanket after blocking.
- Tapestry needle
- Blocking wires and T-pins are recommended for best results.
Jared Classic Wool Blanket Crochet Pattern
$7.00 USD (PDF DOWNLOAD)
*This is for a PDF crochet pattern ONLY! Not an actual blanket.
- Worked from end to end
- Worked back and forth (flat)
- Geometric pattern
- US terminology
- Pattern instructions are charted
- Blocking wires and T-pins are recommended
- 2 PDF files : English and French