Cashmere 4/28 Nm
Approximately 5985 meters/855 grams
Cashmere 4/28 Nm can be substitute with 2 strands of cashmere 2/28 Nm held double (5985 meters each strand).
*Quantities of yarn are approximate as they are based on average requirements.
Size 2.50 mm
or size needed to achieve stated tension.
31 stitches and 18 rows = 10 cm
in double crochet unblocked
131 cm wide by 193 cm long
Measurements taken from relaxed blanket after blocking.
- Tapestry needle
- Blocking wires and T-pins are recommended for best results.
Theodore Lightweight Cashmere Blanket Crochet Pattern
$7.00 USD (PDF DOWNLOAD)
*This is for a PDF crochet pattern ONLY! Not an actual blanket.
- Worked from end to end
- Worked back and forth (flat)
- Geometric pattern
- US terminology
- Pattern instructions are charted
- Blocking wires and T-pins are recommended
- 2 PDF files : English and French